Use of electric lifting table The mechanical structure […]
Use of electric lifting table
The mechanical structure of the scissor enables the lifting platform to have a high stability, a wide working platform and a high bearing capacity, so that the scope of high-altitude operation is larger, and it is suitable for many people to work at the same time. It makes aerial work more efficient and safer.
Classification of electric lifts
General classification of lifting platform: fixed and mobile, fixed are: scissor type lifting platform, chain elevator, loading and unloading platform, etc. Mobile type is divided into: hydraulic elevator, hydraulic lifting platform, four-wheel mobile lifting platform, two-wheel traction lifting platform, automobile modified lifting platform, manual lifting platform, manual lifting platform, AC-DC dual-purpose lifting platform, battery vehicle lifting platform, self lifting platform, diesel engine curved arm self lifting platform, folding arm lifting platform, cylinder set Type lifting platform, aluminum alloy lifting platform, lifting height from 1m to 30m. Specific classification of electric lifting platform: standard electric lifting platform, double shear electric lifting platform, ultra-low electric lifting platform, large platform type electric lifting platform, small platform type electric lifting platform, U-type electric lifting platform
Operation of lifting table
1. The lifting platform has been inspected and debugged before leaving the factory, and all technical indexes meet the design requirements. When using, only the power supply needs to be connected, and the hydraulic and electrical systems do not need to be adjusted.
2. Before using the platform, carefully check the hydraulic and electrical systems, and use it only after there is no leakage or bare leakage.
3. When using the lifting platform, the four legs shall be firmly supported on a solid ground (subject to the fact that the walking wheel will leave the ground). Sleepers can be used if necessary.
4. The lifting platform can only be loaded after 1-3 times of empty operation.
5. The center of gravity of the load shall be at the center of the worktable as far as possible.
6. The movable doors at both ends of the protective railings shall be closed and locked before operation.
7. When in use, tighten the oil return valve knob clockwise, push the handle of the manual reversing valve to the neutral position, start the motor to make the system work, then pull the reversing handle to the lifting position, the platform will rise, reach the required height, then push the reversing handle to the neutral position, the lifting and lowering platform will stop rising, and at the same time, close the motor, and then the operation can be started. When lowering, loosen the oil return valve (rotate counterclockwise) and the platform can be lowered by its own weight. (Note: the motor cannot be reversed)
8. When using the manual pump, first tighten the oil return valve knob clockwise, push the handle to the neutral position, and then press the handle platform to lift. When lowering, release the return valve platform to lower.
The above detailed introduction of the electric lift hopes to help you. When using the electric lift, pay attention to the maintenance of the machine and add lubricating oil to the internal structure of the machine regularly. It can not only run fast, but also increase the service life of the electric lift. Before use, it is recommended that you carefully watch the manual of the electric elevator, and the standardized operation of the machine can effectively increase the service life of the machine. Today's introduction of the electric elevator is here. I hope it can help you.