When we usually use hydraulic elevator, we should often […]
When we usually use hydraulic elevator, we should often check, maintain and maintain it. This can not only prolong the service life of hydraulic elevator, but also make it work more powerful! For example, the transmission part should have enough lubricating oil, the fragile parts must be inspected, repaired or replaced regularly, and the mechanical bolts, especially the parts that often vibrate, such as slewing support and lifting arm connecting bolts, should be inspected for looseness, if loosened, they must be tightened or replaced.
Provision of maintenance time
1. Daily maintenance (every shift).
2. After working 1500 hours, the elevator undertakes minor repairs to the mechanical and electrical systems.
3. After 5000 hours of work, the elevator will be repaired to the mechanical and electrical systems.
4. After 10,000 hours of work, the mechanical and electrical systems are overhauled.
Equipment Maintenance and Maintenance
1. Institutions of the brake shall regularly check and adjust the clearance between the brake pad and the brake wheel to ensure flexibility and reliability. On the friction surface, there should be no dirt. If there is dirt, it must be washed off with gasoline or dilute material.
2. The lubrication of gearbox, gearbox, external meshing gear and other parts as well as the hydraulic oil are carried out according to the requirements of the lubrication table.
3. Attention should be paid to the phenomenon of broken wires and loose strands in each wire rope. If it exceeds the relevant provisions, it must be renewed immediately. Maintenance of steel wire rope should be strictly in accordance with the provisions of GB5144-85.
4. Check the connection of each department regularly and tighten it if it is loose. The body connecting bolts should be checked for tightness when the body is under pressure (the compression state can be caused by the method of rotating arm). All connecting slightly shafts must have open pins and be fully opened.
5. Check regularly whether the institutions are functioning properly and whether there is noise. If faults are found, they must be eliminated in time.
6. When installing, disassembling and adjusting the rotary mechanism, attention should be paid to ensuring that the center line of the reducer of the rotary mechanism is parallel to the center line of the gear, and its meshing surface is not less than 70%, and the meshing clearance should be suitable.
7. Check all wires and cables regularly for damage. The damaged parts should be dressed and replaced in time.
8. When the motor is overheated, stop in time and continue to run after troubleshooting. The motor bearings should be lubricated well.
9. The contact surface of each part of the brush should be kept clean, and the pressure of the brush should be adjusted to make the contact area not less than 50%.
10. The control boxes and distribution boxes should be kept clean regularly, and dust on electrical equipment should be cleaned in time.
11. The contact opening and closing of the travel switch of each safety device must be reliable, and the contact arc pit should be polished in time.