Objective: This regulation is used to guide operators t […]
Objective: This regulation is used to guide operators to operate and use hydraulic lifting platform equipment correctly.
Second operating procedure:
1. Before working, we should carefully check the components of the lifting platform, with emphasis on whether the screw connection is reliable.
Whether there is leakage of hydraulic pipeline components, whether there is loosening or breakage of wiring connections, etc.
2. Before the lifting platform is lifted, the four legs should be well supported, and the four legs should be firmly supported.
On the ground, adjust the working table to a horizontal state (visual inspection can be done). Turn on the power supply and the indicator light should be on. Then start the motor, oil pump work, lift once or twice under no-load, check the normal action of each part before starting work. When the temperature is below 10 C, the oil pump should run for 3 - 5 minutes, after confirming the normal operation of the oil pump can be carried out.
3. Operators should close guardrail doors, insert bolts and fasten safety ropes after entering the platform. The center of load (where people stand) should be in the center of the working table as far as possible.
4. Lifting and descending: press the "lifting" button to start the motor, rotate the motor, work the hydraulic system, extend the cylinder and lift the platform; when it reaches the required height, press the "stop" button of the motor and stop the lifting of the platform, it can work. If it does not press the "stop" button, the platform will rise to the calibrated height (this machine is 8 meters). ) The stroke switch works and the platform stops at the calibrated height. When the work is finished, press the "drop" button and the solenoid valve acts. At this time, the cylinder return oil is connected and the platform decreases by its own weight.
5. It is strictly forbidden to overload during the use of the hydraulic platform (the rated load of the machine is 300 kg), and the operators on the platform shall not move during the lifting and descending process.
6. When moving or towing the hydraulic platform, the supporting legs should be retracted and the platform should be lowest. It is strictly forbidden for operators to move the platform at high positions.
7. When the platform fails to work properly, the power supply should be cut off in time for maintenance. It is strictly forbidden for equipment to work with illness. Non-professionals should not disassemble hydraulic and electrical components.
8. Do not use the machine when the ground is not stable. Do not lift the platform when the platform is not stable, the outreach leg is not adjusted, leveled and the landing is not reliable.
9. Do not adjust or retract the outriggers when someone is on the platform or when they are lifted.
10. Do not move the machine when the platform is lifted. If you need to move, please first contract the platform and loosen your legs.
11. Do not use this machine to lift goods or equipment. This machine is limited to manned and tool operations.
12. Do not work outdoors in strong wind.
13. Do not push and pull the object outward while working.
14. Do not sit, stand or climb on the platform guardrail.
15. It is strictly forbidden to stop people or pile up debris under lifting platform.
16. Do not use this machine for grounding of welding midline.
17. Do not use this machine in any foreseeable dangerous situation.
18. Mast series elevators, rated load includes people and carrying goods, do not overload;
19. The level must be adjusted before use, otherwise it can not be used.
20. The elevator is not allowed to move or adjust the base in work.
21. It is not allowed to climb or stand on the guardrail of the manned platform.
22. It should be used on solid and flat ground. It should never be used on temporarily erected benches, trucks (trucks, trucks, covered cars), beds or extended surfaces.
23. When the elevator works, no load is allowed to touch the side to prevent accidents.
24. If the ground is soft under the support feet, we should make solid cushion wood and adjust it steadily.
25. When the elevator works, it is not allowed to stand under the manned frame.
26. Mast elevators should not be tilted. When used close to high walls, the elevation height should not be greater than the height of high walls.
27. Drivers should check whether the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems of the platform are normal before working every day, and try out the platform several times without loading, check whether there are malfunctions and abnormal phenomena, and pay attention to whether there is a significant abnormal gap in the accuracy of the platform platform platform stopping station.
28. Before work, the driver will lock the movable doors at both ends of the fence and ring the bell to start. It is strictly forbidden to work when the movable doors of the fence are open. The emergency stop switch can be used to stop the platform in special circumstances, but it is forbidden to use the emergency stop switch to stop the platform in normal operation.
29. The driver shall be responsible for supervising the uniform distribution of the goods transported by the platform on the platform as far as possible to prevent unbalanced loads and prohibit overloading operation. Platforms are not allowed to carry and carry inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and are prohibited from climbing and artificial shaking when elevating.
30. Drivers are strictly prohibited from leaving their posts and wiping, lubricating or repairing the platform during platform work. When the work is finished, the driver should cut off the power supply, lock the control panel before leaving the post, and fill in the handover record.
31. When the platform breaks down or fails to work properly, the maintenance personnel shall be notified to repair it immediately. If dangerous or possibly causing a personal or mechanical accident is found, the general power supply of the machine room shall be cut off immediately, and the management department shall report it to the repair department for detailed inspection before it can be used.