5. It is strictly forbidden to overload during the use […]
5. It is strictly forbidden to overload during the use of the hydraulic platform (the rated load of the machine is 300 kg), and the operators on the platform shall not move during the lifting and descending process.
6. When moving or towing the hydraulic platform, the supporting legs should be retracted and the platform should be lowest. It is strictly forbidden for operators to move the platform at high positions.
7. When the platform fails to work properly, the power supply should be cut off in time for maintenance. It is strictly forbidden for equipment to work with illness. Non-professionals should not disassemble hydraulic and electrical components.
8. Do not use the machine when the ground is not stable. Do not lift the platform when the platform is not stable, the outreach leg is not adjusted, leveled and the landing is not reliable.
9. Do not adjust or retract the outriggers when someone is on the platform or when they are lifted.
10. Do not move the machine when the platform is lifted. If you need to move, please first contract the platform and loosen your legs.
11. Do not use this machine to lift goods or equipment. This machine is limited to manned and tool operations.
12. Do not work outdoors in strong wind.
13. Do not push and pull the object outward while working.
14. Do not sit, stand or climb on the platform guardrail.
15. It is strictly forbidden to stop people or pile up debris under lifting platform.
16. Do not use this machine for grounding of welding midline.
17. Do not use this machine in any foreseeable dangerous situation.
18. Mast series elevators, rated load includes people and carrying goods, do not overload;
19. The level must be adjusted before use, otherwise it can not be used.
20. The elevator is not allowed to move or adjust the base in work.
21. No climbing or standing on the guardrail of manned platform is allowed.
22. It should be used on solid and flat ground. It should never be used on temporarily erected benches, trucks (trucks, trucks, covered cars), beds or extended surfaces.
23. When the elevator works, no load is allowed to touch the side to prevent accidents.
24. If the ground is soft under the support feet, we should make solid cushion wood and adjust it steadily.
25. When the elevator works, it is not allowed to stand under the manned frame.
26. Mast elevators should not be tilted. When used close to high walls, the elevation height should not be greater than the height of high walls.
27. Drivers should check whether the electrical, hydraulic and mechanical systems of the platform are normal before working every day, and try out the platform several times without loading, check whether there are malfunctions and abnormal phenomena, and pay attention to whether there is a significant abnormal gap in the accuracy of the platform platform platform stopping station.
28. Before work, the driver will lock the movable doors at both ends of the fence and ring the bell to start. It is strictly forbidden to work when the movable doors of the fence are open. The emergency stop switch can be used to stop the platform in special circumstances, but it is forbidden to use the emergency stop switch to stop the platform in normal operation.
29. The driver shall be responsible for supervising the uniform distribution of the goods transported by the platform on the platform as far as possible to prevent unbalanced loads and prohibit overloading operation. Platforms are not allowed to carry and carry inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, and are prohibited from climbing and artificial shaking when elevating.
30. Drivers are strictly prohibited from leaving their posts and wiping, lubricating or repairing the platform during platform work. When the work is finished, the driver should cut off the power supply, lock the control panel before leaving the post, and fill in the handover record.
31. When the platform breaks down or fails to work properly, the maintenance personnel shall be notified to repair it immediately. If dangerous or possibly causing a personal or mechanical accident is found, the general power supply of the machine room shall be cut off immediately, and the management department shall report it to the repair department for detailed inspection before it can be used.